As we recognize the importance of protecting and safeguarding the personal information that you have entrusted to us, we have established privacy policies that define and enforce the structure and accountability for secure and respectful collection, use, and sharing of your personal information.
All our activities are underpinned by our T.R.U.S.T principles of being Transparent, respecting your Rights, using your personal data, implementing robust cyber Security practices, and taking due care when data Transfer is required.
Please take a moment to make yourself familiar with our data privacy practices.
Note that we may from time to time amend, modify, vary or update this Privacy Notice, and such updated version shall be available at https://jeeto.online/privacy-policy/
- Information about Children
Suppose you are under the age of 18. In that case, you are required to obtain the consent of your parent, guardian, or person who has parental responsibility for you before sending us your personal data (for example your name). In such cases, we may require sufficient proof of such consent at any time.
- What personal data do we collect?
The term „Personal Data” (or “Data”) comprises all data that can be used to personally identify you, either directly (such as your first and last name, your email address or your telephone number), or indirectly (such as your phone ID, cookie identifier or game data). This may be Data that you enter in a contact form or if you connect our games and other services (“Services”) to third-party accounts, such as Facebook or Google. Other Data is automatically collected when you download and use our Services. If you watch advertisements within our Services or those of your partners, we may also collect information about the advertisements served and how often you have viewed them, their location in the game and the identifier of your device. We and our partners may also collect information about your actions in relation to the advertisements, such as the page views, the time and the duration of the view.
The types of personal data we collect or obtain may vary according to our relationship with a data subject (the person whose data we collect) and may include the following:
- contact information (such as name and telephone number)
- photographs, such as those that you may submit for contests or prize-winning competitions
- product-specific information (such as preference, closed user groups (CUGs), friends and family who you chose to include in your service plan, credit limit, etc.)
- cookie data if the user agrees to share while visiting our website
- When do we collect your personal data?
We may collect or obtain your personal data:
- when you purchase & use our network and/or services
- when you contact us or register for information relating to our network and/or services or for any other purposes(s)
- when you communicate with us (such as IVR, USSD SMS, text messages or other digital channels, emails, questionnaires, or surveys)
- when you use or interact with any of our digital applications, visit any of our websites or social media pages
- when you participate in any of our promotional events, incentives for loyalty programs
- from external agencies (such as credit reference agencies, screening or investigation agencies)
- from our internal database pursuant to your relationship with any member of our group of companies
- Why do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data may be used or processed for the purpose of:
- providing you with our products, services, and/or offers that may be of interest to you
- notifying you about benefits and changes to the features of our products and services
- providing you with our latest offers, campaigns, and promotions (where you subscribe to such updates)
- sending you service messages about our subscription or account registration
- using your data for participation in our customer surveys or meetings
- compliance with laws and legal, contractual, and/or regulatory obligations protecting or exercising our legal, contractual, and/or regulatory rights and remedies
- sending you information via telephone calls, text messages or other digital channels, emails, etc. or social media about products and services offered by selected third parties that we think may interest you
- other legitimate purposes
- Who do we disclose our personal data to?
We may disclose your personal data:
- to members of our group companies
- to other carriers and operators when routing international calls
- to third parties when disclosure is necessary or reasonable to protect our rights, protect your security, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request
- to our service providers, field engineers, contractors, subcontractors, or any other third-party performing work on our behalf or at our instruction
- to our business partners for our marketing activities
- to third parties for credit checks and fraud management
- to third parties for carrying out analytics to understand how you use our services
- to third parties for research and development purposes
- to our dealers or agents
- Administrative or judicial authorities to verify the proper use of our Services or for the purposes of an investigation, in compliance with applicable law.
- to third parties for the purposes set out under “why do we collect your personal data?”
We use reasonable efforts in accordance with industry best practices to ensure that the above-mentioned maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and are restricted from using your personal data for any unauthorized purpose.
- How do we store and protect your personal data?
We may collect and store your personal data in electronic or physical form, depending upon the requirement. Information may be stored at our and third-party premises within IT Systems (e.g., external cloud storage, internal or third-party management systems, e-mail, database, hard drives), document warehouses, etc.
We endeavor, where practicable, to process your personal data in a safe environment by preventing any unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data or accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, such information. We have implemented various physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect your personal data and our network from unauthorized access. Some of these measures include:
- encryption of data in transit or at rest
- strict adherence to privacy and security practices
- periodic security assessment and reviews to upgrade our practices
- restriction of access to such data to personnel who have a need to know such data
- How long do we retain your personal data?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as such information is necessary for the purposes it was collected for. Tentatively the timeline for storing the data is currently decided to be 120 days but this is subject to change. The retention period for personal data may also be affected by the requirements of applicable laws. In all cases information may be held for a) a longer period where there is a legal or regulatory reason to do so (in which case it will be deleted once no longer required for the legal or regulatory purpose) or b) a shorter period where the individual objects to the processing of their personal data.
- Consequences of not providing personal data
We may require the collection of specific personal data about you and failure to provide such information may:
- result in us being unable to process your application and/or provide you with our services
- result in us being unable to respond to your requests on our products/services
- limit or prevent access to certain features on our website/weblinks
- result in us being unable to update you on the latest updates regarding any promotions, our services/products, or launches
- result in your inability to receive an invitation to promotional activities organized by us
- negatively affect our ability to communicate with you
- result in our ability to enter into a contract with you or a counterparty or continue to contract with you or a counterparty
By submitting personal data to us, you acknowledge that:
- You have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree to the use, processing, and transfer of personal data as set out herein.
- All information and representation provided are true and correct to the best of your knowledge, and you have not knowingly omitted any relevant information
Last updated: 24th January 2023