Terms of Service
Jeeto.Online is a gaming platform that offers a collection of skill-based mobile games where users can play games for free and pay to enter and compete in tournaments to win prizes. Jeeto.Online as used herein shall be construed as a collective reference to Jeeto.Online and the Jeeto.Online App and Jeeto.Online Website
2. Usage of Jeeto.Online
- Certain Jeeto.Online Services are being provided on Jeeto.Online may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
- Jeeto.Online may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
○ Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of Jeeto.Online or Jeeto.Online Platform Services
○ Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Jeeto.Online Platform Services
○ Reject, move or remove any material that a User may submit
○ Move or remove any content that is available on Jeeto.Online Platform
○ Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account
○ Establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the Jeeto.Online Platform
○ Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event
○ Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
- In the event any User breaches, or Jeeto.Online reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used Jeeto.Online or the Jeeto.Online Services, Jeeto.Online may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User’s access to all or any part of Jeeto.Online Contests or the Jeeto.Online Platform, deactivate or delete the User’s account and all related information on the account, and delete any content posted by the User on Jeeto.Online and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
- If Jeeto.Online charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any Jeeto.Online Services, Jeeto.Online shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal of the User’s account or Jeeto.Online Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of Jeeto.Online, but not if such suspension or removal is affected due to:
○ any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions or
○ any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Jeeto.Online.
3. Intellectual Property
Jeeto.Online includes a combination of content created by Jeeto. Its partners, affiliates, licensors, associates, and/or users are online. The intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software underlying Jeeto.Online and the Jeeto.Online Platform and material published on Jeeto.Online, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings, and Flash animation, is owned by Jeeto.Online, its partners, licensors, and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on Jeeto.Online either in whole or in part without an express written license from Jeeto.Online.
- Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Jeeto.Online (“Users’ Content”). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User’s Content and that no part of the User’s Content infringes any third-party rights. Users further confirm and do not display or use the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on Jeeto.Online. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jeeto.Online, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss, and harm including litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Jeeto.Online, by such User or through the User’s commissions or omissions.
- Users hereby grant to Jeeto.Online and its affiliates, partners, licensors, and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users’ Content for any of the following purposes:
○ Displaying Users’ Content on Jeeto.Online
○ Distributing Users’ Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
○ Storing Users’ Content in a remote database accessible by end-users for a charge.
○ This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users’ Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual and proprietary rights on Jeeto.Online(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity, or third party are proprietary to the respective owners. Any claims, controversy, or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice Jeeto.Online.
- The proprietary objects of the app such as components, elements, contests, prizes and events are all owned by the app developer group only. Apart from the owners and developers, no other third party sponsors are involved in the app and the contests. This also applies to the app placed stores such as Apple, Google Play or any other third party apps platform.
4. Third-Party Sites, Services, and Products:
Jeeto.Online may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users’ use of each of those sites is subject to the sites’ conditions if any. Jeeto.Online does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from Jeeto.Online and cannot be held responsible for any content residing on any third-party Internet site. Jeeto.Online’s inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by Jeeto.Online of such third-party Internet sites.
- Users’ correspondence, transactions, or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. User’s correspondence, transactions, and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies, and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party. The User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same before transacting or availing of the services of such third party. The user agrees that Jeeto.Online will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred due to any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third-party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- Jeeto.Online contains content that is created by Jeeto.Online as well as content provided by third parties. Jeeto.Online guarantees the accuracy, integrity, or quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not rely upon by the Users in utilizing the Jeeto.Online Services are provided on Jeeto.Online, including while participating in any of the contests hosted on Jeeto.Online.
6. User Conduct:
■ restricting, suspending, or terminating any User’s access to all or any part of Jeeto.Online Services.
■ deactivating or deleting a User’s account and all related information and files on the account refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
■ Users agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Jeeto.Online). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
■ Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to notify Jeeto immediately.Online of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other security breach.
■ Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks, or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with Jeeto.Online Services and/or Jeeto.Online experience or assist in such activity.
■ Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Jeeto.Online or Jeeto.Online’s Services.
■ Users agree that without Jeeto.Online’s express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of Jeeto.Online’s Services.
■ Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Jeeto.Online or the Jeeto.Online’s Services
■ Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any attack, including distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Jeeto.Online Services
■ Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the User accounts, Servers, or networks connected to Jeeto.Online Services by any means.
Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Jeeto.Online for any of the following:
■ To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication
■ To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals
■ To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content
■ To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment
■ To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Jeeto.Online without the express written consent of Jeeto.Online
■ To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters
■ To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites
■ To collect or store personal information about other Users
■ To interfere with or disrupt Jeeto.Online, servers, or networks
■ To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Jeeto.Online, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the User’s affiliation with a person or entity
■ To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Jeeto.Online or to manipulate the User’s presence on Jeeto.Online(s)
■ To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
7. Conditions of Participation:
By entering a Contest, the user agrees to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of Jeeto.Online. Subject to the terms and conditions stipulated hereinbelow, the CompanyJeeto.Online, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any user from a Contest, refuse to award benefits or prizes, and require the return of any prizes, if the user engages in unfair conduct, which the Jeeto.OnlineCompany deems to be improper, unfair, or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or is in any way detrimental to other Users.8. Conditions of Participation:
8. Registration for a contest:
- To register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to provide the following information accurately:
- Phone Number
- bKash number
- Social Media Account
- Participants are also required to confirm that they have read and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons individuals above the age of 18 years.
- The Contest(s) are open only to individuals persons currently residing in Bangladesh.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid bKash number.
- Jeeto.Online may, on receipt of information, bar a person from participation and/or withdrawing winning amounts if such person is found to be one with insider knowledge of participating teams in any given contests/match, organizing boards, leagues, etc.
- Only those Participants Users who have successfully registered on the Jeeto.Online application and/or website registered before each match by the above procedure shall be eligible to participate in the Contest(s) and win prizes.
10. Contest Prize and format
- All kinds of contests or tournaments will be arranged by Jeeto.Online teams.
- We will provide the reward soon after the end of a tournament season.
- The reward distribution date will be announced to the respective winners after the season ends.
11. Payment Methods
Users must join the paid room or purchase any in-app item via one Bkash. We are currently keeping Bkash as one of our available payment options. However, we may add/remove payment method options or procedures in the future.
12. Legality of Game of Skill
- The Contest (s) described above (across the Jeeto.Online Services) are skill games. Participants’ success depends primarily on their superior knowledge and plays execution of the games hosted on the platform.
- By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
- Bangladesh Public Gambling Act II, 1867 Article 11A, nothing in this Act shall apply to any game of mere skill, wherever played.
13. Payment Terms:
- In respect of any transactions entered into on the Jeeto.Online platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
○ The payment of the pre-designated (registration fee) amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is not included. It won’t be refunded if the user wins a certain game prize.
○ The Jeeto.Online reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by Jeeto.Online on the Contest page, being created on the Jeeto.Online platform, before a User, joined such Contest. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax) will be debited from the User’s account balance and Jeeto.Online shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
○ The User may participate in a Contest where in the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that Jeeto.Online has no right or interest in this Prize Pool and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Pool by the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid by the User towards the Prize Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance maintained with the third party.
○ Each time a user participates in any contest on the Jeeto.Online platform, the pre-designated amount shall be debited in the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards the pre-designated amount of such user shall be debited from the User’s Unutilized Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Winning Account.
14. Selection and Verification of Winners and Conditions relating to the Prizes:
- Selection of Winners
Each season lasts for around 2 to 3 weeks. After each successful season, players are rewarded with attractive grand prizes such as Smartphones, bikes, air tickets, etc. The rewards will be based on the leaderboard standings. In certain pre-specified Contests, Jeeto.Online may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of the User’s aggregate score at the end of the designated Contest. The contemplated number of Winners and the prize due to each Winner in such Contest shall be as specified on the Contest detail page before the commencement of the Contest. Participants entering on behalf of another participant shall be disqualified. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected according to the joining contest time, who has submitted their score first shall be declared the winner. Jeeto.Online shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations about the use of the Jeeto.Online, Contest, “Prize Event Rules”, etc.
- Contacting Winners
Winners shall be contacted by Jeeto.Online at the e-mail address or phone number provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prizes shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. If a Participant has been declared a Winner on the above-mentioned web page but has not received any communication from Jeeto.Online, such Participants may contact Jeeto.Online.
- Taxes Payable
All prizes shall be subject to Income Tax Ordinance, 1984. For paying any amount on account of winnings referred to in section 19(13) shall, at the time of making such payment, deduct tax payable at 20%. In case of any revisions by the Government of Bangladesh to the aforementioned rate in the future, Taxes will be deducted by Jeeto.Online per the then-current prescribed Tax rate. Winners will be provided Tax certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax in respect of the prize.
○ The decision of the Jeeto.Online concerning the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding, and non-contestable.
○ If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), Jeeto.Online shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, Jeeto.Online may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account.
○ To the extent permitted by law, Jeeto.Online makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
○ Jeeto.Online may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against Jeeto.Online or question its right to modify such prizes being offered before the Contest’s closure.
○ Jeeto.Online will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. Jeeto.Online shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes during such transportation.
○ The Winners shall bear the prizes’ shipping, courier, or other delivery costs.
○ All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in place of prizes.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for Jeeto.Online, and its affiliates to use the Winner’s name, likeness, voice, and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for advertising and trade without any further permissions or consent and/or additional compensation whatsoever.
The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by Jeeto.Online without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of the Jeeto.Online. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings, and ceremonies/functions.
16. General Conditions:
If it comes to the notice of Jeeto.Online that any governmental, statutory, or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of Jeeto.Online that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then Jeeto.Online shall withdraw and/or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim regarding such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or contest it in any manner.
Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives, and family members of Jeeto.Online will not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).
17. Release and Limitations of Liability:
- Users shall access the Jeeto.Online Services are provided on Jeeto.Online voluntarily and at their own risk. Jeeto.Online shall, under no circumstances, be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, or loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during access to the Jeeto.Online Services (including participation in the Contest(s) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the contests and accessing the Jeeto.Online Services provided therein, Users hereby release the form and agree to indemnify Jeeto.Online, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates, and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss, or expense arising from their access to the Jeeto.Online Services include (but are not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- Jeeto.Online accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties concerning the prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences arising from their access to Jeeto.Online services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations concerning Jeeto.Online Services, including the provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify Jeeto.Online and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents in the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of an attorney, legal charges, etc.) on a full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by Jeeto.Online on account of such activity on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold Jeeto.Online harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User’s engagement with the Jeeto.Online or participation in any Contest. In no event shall Jeeto.Online be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising from or related to User’s engagement with the Jeeto.Online or their participation in any Contest(s).
- In consideration of Jeeto.Online allowing Users to access the Jeeto.Online Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against Jeeto.Online, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of Jeeto.Online Services or related to the Contests or the prizes of the Contests.
- Google Play Store, App Store or app platforms does not sponsor any of the contests, events, prizes etc. Anything achieved or won by the users in the app can only be claimed from app owner authority only.
18. Refund Policy:
- For any kind of refund case, it is mandatory for a user to claim a refund through Jeeto.Online platform.
- Users may be allowed to seek a refund if there is an issue that can be solved by Jeeto or has control over. Such issues could include any technological faults in the system, such as bugs, network infrastructure, data errors, etc.
- Users cannot claim for refund if the event has already happened in the past or the event time has expired
- Acknowledging the currently declared policies, the Refund policy of Jeeto can change over time.
19. Event Changes Policy:
- Jeeto.Online has the right to change the entry fee (registration fee) for any event even during the event season. Users will have to pay then ongoing entry fee to participate in the contest. If the entry fee changes over the event time, the user’s entry fee charge will not be adjusted later for that particular event.
- Jeeto.Online holds the right to cancel/postpone/extend/shorten any event at any time without giving notice to the users. During the case of cancellations, users will be refunded an equal amount of the entry fee for that particular event or the user can be given an equal amount worth of voucher for entry to another event.
20. Account Deletion:
Account deletion will permanently delete the user’s account and all associated data. The data includes personal data such as phone number, user name, avatar picture etc. Deleting all the data from Jeeto’s server may take a time of around 3 to 7 working days unless there is any system maintenance. The user can use most of the app’s features during this time. Some of the player’s in-game data, such as leaderboard placement, score etc., will be transferred to an “Anonymous” user with an arbitrary generated name from the system. For example, Users will be viewing a deleted user’s name in the leaderboard like “Anonymous_007” ranking 5th in the leaderboard placements.
Please note that Jeeto will store any data that must be legally maintained even after account deletion until the time law requests.
However, the user can still recreate another account and become a member of the Jeeto platform afresh. In that case, the user will no longer have access to the data associated with the deleted account; thus, the progress will be lost.
If the users had a winning position on the leaderboard before deleting the account, they would not be able to claim the prize since the data would be erased from Jeeto’s end. Also, the user will not be eligible for a refund if they decide to delete the account permanently.
21. Last-minute event participation rule:
Players will be allowed to play the event game and compete for leaderboard placement even if the event period is over. However, in this case, the user must start the game while the event period is ongoing. For example: If the event ends on 20th July at 11:59 PM, the user can start the game on 20th July at 11:58 PM and play until 21st July at 12:20 AM. Since the user has started the game session during the event period, Jeeto will be considering the score for that particular session only. The score will be added to the leaderboard if it qualifies enough. Please note that users will not be able to participate in any event game after the event time expires.
To the extent permitted under law, neither Jeeto.Online nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, and employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the misdelivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
- Any material accessed, downloaded, or otherwise obtained through Jeeto.Online is done at the User’s discretion, competence, acceptance, and risk. The User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to the User’s computer system or loss of data resulting from a User’s download of any such material.
- Jeeto.Online shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Jeeto.Online services or sites, cancellation of the competition, and prizes. Jeeto.Online(s) content is distributed on an “as is, as available” basis. Due to any failures of Jeeto.Online’s service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters, or other destruction or damage of our facilities, Jeeto.Online shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Jeeto.Online’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor, or materials, etc. In conclusion, Jeeto.Online does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Jeeto.Online(s).
- Jeeto.Online shall make best endeavors to ensure that the Jeeto.Online is error-free and secure; however, neither is Jeeto.Online nor any of its partners, licensors, or associates make any warranty that:
○ The Jeeto.Online(s) will meet Users’ requirements,
○ Jeeto.Online(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
○ the results that may be obtained from the use of Jeeto.Online (s) will be accurate or reliable and
○ the quality of any products, Jeeto.Online Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through Jeeto.Online com(s) will meet Users’ expectations.
- In case Jeeto.Online discovers any error, including any error in determining Winners or transferring amounts to a User’s account, Jeeto.Online reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error as it deems fit, including through set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User’s account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies under this clause, Jeeto.Online agrees to notify the User of the error, and the remedy(ies) exercise to rectify the same.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Jeeto.Online, its partners, licensors, or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events, or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, or claims, of any nature whatsoever.
Jeeto.Online may be required under certain legislations to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) now acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon Jeeto.Online posting them on the Jeeto.Online or delivering them to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on Jeeto.Online. If they do not provide Jeeto.Online with accurate information, Jeeto.Online cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User.
- Jeeto.Online’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Jeeto.Online or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and Jeeto.Online which Jeeto owns.Online and govern your use of the Jeeto.Online, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with Jeeto.Online under Jeeto.Online.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- Jeeto.Online reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Jeeto.Online, specifically to any User, or generally, under Jeeto.Online’s the policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- Jeeto.Online may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any Jeeto.Online Services (including any Contest(s)).
- Users can log in to Jeeto using only one device simultaneously. There is no way a user will be allowed to log in/play games simultaneously on multiple devices. If users log in from another device, they will be allowed access to the Jeeto.Online portal. Also, the session which stayed active on the previous device will be deactivated, and the user will be logged out immediately.
- Users will be notified about force updates or maintenance mode in advance for awareness. After the time arrives for force update or maintenance user must update the app or wait until the maintenance period is over before logging into the Jeeto.Online app.
Last updated: 29th January 2023